Rene Sharanya Verma throws away an open letter to Yo Yo Honey Singh

Kudi namkeen, Honey Singh, Yo Yo Honey Singh, delhi collage girl letter to honey singh, delhi girl Rene sharanya verma
New Delhi : "I am not an afterthought, I am not an overpriced sweater in Zara, I'm not an ambraan di queen or a kudi namkeen. I am not blue eyes, hypnotise. Mein choti dress mein bomb nahin lagti, yaar. I am not a woofer and you sure as hell ain't my amplifier, what are you a f***king transformer? And dear Honey Singh, if you feed my dog a nashe-wali biskoot, I will cut you up."

D'nt feel confused, Actually these are few lines of a rapper's rap, who is a student of St Stephen's College. Rene Sharanya Verma settled on, unleashing a tour-de-force tirade against Honey Singh as part of Delhi Poetry Slam.

You Tube Channel ‘Delhi Poetry Slam’ uploaded a video in which a Delhiite, Rene Sharanya Verma throws away an open letter to rock star Honey Singh slamming his raps and explaining her stand by another rap, which definitely Honey Singh wouldn’t agree with!

Rene Sharanya Verma, is presenting a rap version of ‘Kudi Namkeen’ on the rock star’s tune but in her own style. She gave enough reasons why Honey Singh’s rap doesn’t justifies its lyrics.



Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.