Rahul Raj Singh that, he was ready to marry with Pratyusha soon

Pratyusha Banerjee, Balika Vadhu, Anandi, Rahul Raj Singh, Pratyusha Banerjee death
Mumbai : TV serial Balika Vadhu's Anandi fame Pratyusha Banerjee, who has commit to suicide before two days at her house in Mumbai, her live-in partner Rahul Raj Singh said that, i wanted to marry her soon and i am innocent.

According the report, the live-in partner of Pratyusha Banerjee, Rahul Raj Singh said that, "I was dating Pratyusha since November 2015 and wanted to marry her. I still believe that she is my wife. I take her as my wife. If I had not left home on Friday, she would have been alive."

Rahul said that, "We were at our flat in Goregaon on Thursday night and a female friend had joined us. We had a few drinks that night and, early on Friday morning, the friend wanted to visit Bandra's Mount Mary church. I went along with her while Pratyusha stayed back. I returned at 4 am and went to sleep with Pratyusha in our room.

He said that, "When we woke up in the morning, the two of us ended up in an argument. Pratyusha started drinking and I was trying to convince her not to do it this early in the day. She did not listen to me. After a while, I too joined her. After this, At around 1 pm, I left home for some work. After almost an hour, I called her on her phone but it was switched off. After several attempts, she finally answered the phone. I asked her if she wanted me to pack lunch for her but she refused."

He added that, I reached home and the door was locked from inside. I asked my neighbour's domestic help to enter the house from the balcony and unlatch the door. When he entered, he found Pratyusha hanging from the ceiling fan of the living room. Shocked and numb, I called my uncle and later, I called Pratyusha's parents. I rushed her to Andheri's Kokilaben Ambani Hospital where she was declared dead on arrival.

"I did not abscond as I have been accused of doing. I gave the cops my contact number. I was in touch with an advocate who advised me to leave the spot, saying Pratyusha's friends would harm me and the police would harass me. That's why I left. It was, obviously, a mistake," he said.


Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.