Nisha Yadav wants a date with Facebook CEO Mark Zukerberg

Nisha Yadav, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO mark zuckerberg, actress Nisha Yadav, Nisha Yadav on date
Mumbai : The bold and sexy actress Nisha Yadav, who is well known as the darling of the media and who has claim to fame was a bold nude photo shoot she did to protest flooding in mega cities such as Mumbai. The actress now wants a date with Facebook CEO Mark Zukerberg.

The 27-year-old actress said in a post of her official Facebook Page, " What's r on yr mind? ??? Mr ‪#‎Markzuckerberg‬ I wanna date you. .."

When she asked by RajasthanNews1 that why should you wants a date with the Facebook CEO and what she is thinking about it. She replied, "Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest ceo. He is multi talented so dashing. I am big fan of Mr Mark. Its a dream for me."

She further added, "I m running my Facebook profile since 2009 because of that i got lots of fame, work a name. He (Mark Zuckerberg) is just 31 and I am 27 ;).. Zuckerberg rapidly rose to wealth as a Web entrepreneur of Facebook.."

"Mark Zuckerberg is so well known personality of world... Just only 1 thing is in my mind Mr Mark zuckerberg I wanna date." Nisha Yadav said to Rajasthan News1 in a conversation on phone.

Well, Nisha Yadav who is well known as a strip queen in glamour world like Sherlyn Chopra, Rozlyn Khan, Poonam Pandey and many more other, is presently busy in her next project and would be seen on the big screen soon. As she told Rajasthan News1.

Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.