Amy Jackson to be seen with Salman Khan in 'Kick 2' ?

Amy Jackson, Salman Khan, Kick 2, Jacqueline Fernandez, Singh Is Bliing
Mumbai : The 'Dabangg' star of Bollywood Salman Khan who has seen with Jacqueline Fernandez in 'Kick' in 2014, which was an official remake of 2009 released Telugu movie 'Kick'. The latest is that Salman khan reportedly to be seen with 'Singh Is Bliing' actress Amy Jackson in upcoming sequel 'Kick 2'.

Earlier, some reports said that Amy Jackson was supposed to feature in 'Kick' but she could not make it as she had already committed to the makers of 'I'. Eventually, Jacqueline Fernandez was roped in for the role. However, Amy Jackson is now eager to work with the 'Dabangg' star Salman Khan.

The 23-year-old actress said in an interview, "I missed out an opportunity to work with Salman Khan in Kick. I was offered the film but could not take it up as I had signed a three-year contract with Shankar for my regional film I. I have been a fan of Salman Khan even before debuting in Bollywood."

"It is my dream to work with him. Salman and I are good friends and I hope I get a chance to work with him again soon," the actress added.

Although Amy might not want to miss the chance to share screen with superstar Salman khan and there is no confirmation yet on who will play the lead actress in 'Kick 2' and the overall cast for the film.


Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.