Sunny Leone's husband Daniel Weber and Bruna Abdullah to seen in 'Dangerous Husn'

Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber, Dangerous Husn, Bruna Abdullah, Saru maini, Director Dinesh Tiwari
Mumbai : Sunny Leone's husband Daniel Weber is going to make his bollywood debut in director Dinesh Tiwari directed movie 'Dangerous Husn', and he will be seen romancing with another international star Bruna Abdullah, who is a Brazilian actress and model.

Bruna Abdullah also played the role of 'Mary' in the adult comedy film 'Grand Masti' and 'Giselle' in Punit Malhotra's 'I Hate Luv Storys' in 2010. She has also starred in the 2012 Tamil movie Billa-II.

Now she will be seen in Dinesh Tiwari's upcoming movie 'Dangerous Husn' with Sunny Leone's husband Daniel Weber. And temperature around the actress is undoubtedly set to soar high because she played a role in couples of a movie with great clarity and according to the situation and time, so the maker has chosen the actress Bruna Abdullah as husn in their upcoming film.

Director of the film Dinesh Tiwari said that, "there was lots of anticipation regarding the actress of the film. I have seen Bruna’s past role in films and I like to see her in movies. She played a cameo role so we are happy to have her as a heroine in our film. She has proved her metal in B-Town."

While, Bruna Abdullah said that "when I heard the script of the film I didn’t have any second thought in my mind and I accept that offer immediately. The audience has not seen me in this kind of role and I'm waiting here to the reaction.  What more I could expect then making my debut in Bollywood with such a talented group of makers."

The film also features singer Saru maini, Directed by Dinesh Tiwari, Produced by Lalit Paikray, Inndresh badola and Netra Cinematics, Written by Sameeir Mody and its Music by Dj sheizwood. 


Release date of film not finalized yet but as the shooting already begun its reported that the movie scheduled for the release by the end of the year 2015.

Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.