Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan planning to have own kids!

Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, kareena kapoor saif ali khan, kareena saif family, kareena kapoor planning for kids
Mumbai : Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan and actor Saif Ali Khan are reportedly planning to have their family and have to own kid finally. It is the first time Bebo self confessed that she wants to be a mother and have kids after a 2 years of successful marriage.

While an interview held for Femina magazine Kareena Kapoor said that, "I have been lucky to experience both professional success and a fulfilling personal life. So hopefully, I would be having a family of my own."

She further added that, "Saif and I would continue to live in India, but we will see the world with our children. When I turn 70, I should be sitting in a large dining room with my family, and just laughing, eating and drinking,"

Kareena kapoor Khan is presently busy as she have lots of projects in hand for year 2015. Right now she is promoting 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' and then she will start shooting for R Balki’s film with Arjun Kapoor. Just wait to see when Kareena will give this good news to her fans.


Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.