I am going to play the role of Navjot Singh Sidhu in Azhar : Manjot Singh

Manjot Singh, actor Manjot Singh, Navjot Singh Sidhu, Azhar, biopic Mohammad Azharuddin
Mumbai : Bollywood actor Manjot Singh who is best known for his role in films like 'Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!', 'Student Of The Year' and 'Fukrey', has reportedly, feels honored to play the role of former Indian cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu in the forthcoming biopic 'Azhar'.

The 22-year-old actor has been reportedly signed to play Navjot Singh Sidhu in the biopic Azhar. The news hasn’t been confirmed as of now. Azhar is based on life of the former India skipper Mohammad Azharuddin.

While, the actor said to PTI that. “I am doing the film… I am going to play the role of Navjot Singh Sidhuji. It is a big role I am excited, nervous. Initially, I was shocked when I was offered this role. I asked the makers if they were sure about casting me … I did audition for the role and got selected.”

The Tony D'Souza directorial has Emraan Hashmi in the lead, playing the former Indian cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin. The story of the film will feature the controversies in the life of the cricketer and also reveal about his rumoured relation of the cricketer with Sangeeta Bijlani.


Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.