'Masaan' is all set to release on 24th July across India

Masaan, masaan Neeraj, masaan movie, India, Cannes Film Festival, Cannes Film Festival 2015, Richa Chaddha
Mumbai : Neeraj Ghaywan’s 'Masaan' who graciously received two prestigious FIPRESCI and Un Certain Regard awards at Cannes Film Festival and was greeted by a 5 minute long standing ovation by the critics and reviewers.  

An ecstatic Neeraj says, “I wish I could say, 'this is a dream come true'. I never dreamt of this day. This is magical. My first film, produced by the people who inspire me, is a great feeling and now winning these awards, is a feeling one cannot articulate. I am happier for India and my team than myself. A win in the official selection has been long overdue for India and we have a double win.”

He Furthers add, “For so many years Indie supporters as Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane, Guneet Monga, and now Manish Mundra, have worked immensely towards giving a platform to Indian Indies with the limited resources they had, against the conventional Bollywood structure. This win is an acknowledgement of their stupendous effort for so many years.”

The Film stars new comers Vicky Kaushal, Shweta Tripathi and powerhouse performers Richa Chadha and Sanjay Mishra and the film is all set to release across in India on 24th July.


Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.