Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore denied the reports about women journalist

union minister of information and broadcasting, Rajyavardhan rathore, women journalist
New Delhi : Union minister of Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore clear his statement on micro-blogging site Twitter, which was about women journalist. 

He wrote in some twitts, "Wrong interpretation. My wife is an ex-soldier," Rathore, 45, said in one tweet. In others, he protested, "False, false, false. Totally false, Shame."

"Every one who knows me or has met my family knows that I stand for women at par with men. My wife is an ex soldier who has served in field." Rathore said on Twitter.

"I've the highest respect for women personally & professionally. My 6 month pregnant soldier wife was on battlefield after parliament attack." He posted in another twitt.

Rathore has reportedly, said on Friday that, women in media would be better off pursuing off-field roles like that of news analysis as opposed to field reporting in view of safety, challenging conditions and odd hours of work.

Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.