OMG! Akshara Haasan fell in Love with Amitabh Bachchan

Shamitabh, Amitabh Bachchan, Akshara Haasan, Amitabh Bachchan, Shamitabh, Dhanush, R.Balki, Akshara Haasan, Kamal Haasan, Akshara in Shamitabh
Mumbai : The younger daughter of actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika, Akshara Haasan, who made her screen debut with plays the female lead in R. Balki’s film Shamitabh recently which released on Friday 6th February. The 23-year-old tells that why she wasn’t sure about becoming an actor and also talks about her father’s stardom.

Paired with actors like Amitabh Bachchan and Dhanush, it is a dream debut. A trained dancer and a former assistant director on films, Haasan’s yin-yang instincts get mirrored in her androgynous dressing style. 

She is easy-going and fuss-free. Her candour extends from her conversation to her closet; there is no self-inflicted pressure to be best dressed Haasan is a lively girl open to being open.

Akshara said as reply of a question about a scene with Bollywood's megastar Amitabh Bachchan, "In my first scene with him I had to look stern. However, my voice was quivering. But then, he made me comfortable."

"I fell in love with him after watching Kaun Banega Crorepati. I thought “he is one of the most successful actors and I cannot mess up.” That was the kind of pressure I put on myself. His aura can be intimidating," she added.



Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.