Priyanka Chopra is excited about the Films in this year

Gangajal-2, Bajirao Mastani, Madamji, Priyanka Chopra, Mary Kom, Gunday
Mumbai : Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra was seen in two films during last year, both of the film were 'Gunday' and 'Mary Kom'. But in this year, Priyanka will be seen in four different kind of films and the National Award winning actress is looking forward to it.

Priyanka said, "This year I'm doing very good films. I'm very-very excited about it. This year 'Dil Dhadakne Do' will release, which is a very contemporary story of a dysfunctional family. Then 'Bajirao Mastani' will come... in which I play Indian Peshwa queen. Then I'm also doing 'Gangajal 2' and 'Madamji'."

"In 'Gangajal 2', I'm playing Ajay Devgan's female counter-part. So, in 'Gangajal 2' I'm playing cop and in 'Madamji', I'm playing an item dancer. There is very nice variations of films," Priyanka added. Priyanka believes that she has always been a risk-taker in her career.

"I've always been a risk-taker. I used to take risks in my career and I consider that risk-taking... now I take risks in my clothing and I consider that risk-taking...," she added.

All four of Priyanka's films are from well known directors. "Dil Dhadakne Do" is directed by Zoya Akhtar while Sanjay Leela Bhansali is directing "Bajirao Mastani". "Madamji" -- produced by Priyanka -- is helmed by Madhur Bhandarkar while "Gangajal 2" is directed by Prakash Jha.



Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.