The Mary Kom of bollywood Priyanka Chopra says, "I am very shy and private person"

bollywood mary kom, Madamji, Priyanka Chopra, Madhur Bhandarkar
Mumbai : The Mary Kom of bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has played bold characters onscreen so many times, but actually she is a very shy person, as says she own.

In the replies of a question about life of a celebrity, she said "i think one thing that I don't like is for everything you have to pay a price. People feel we have a luxurious life, we have huge cars but at the same time your life is not yours and that's the price you have to pay."

"Actually I am a very shy and private person. I want my comfort zone. So, that gets difficult being a star," she added.

Recalling her stuggling phase in the film industry, she said: "Film industry has accepted me and there was a lot of struggle, but there are some amazing people who have accepted me on my merit."

Priyanka Chopra made her Bollywood debut in 2003 with "The Hero: Love Story of a Spy", will soon turn producer with Madhur Bhandarkar's directorial "Madamji".


Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.