Priyanka Chopra wants to make small film with new talent

Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra, marycom of Bollywood, Actress Priyanka Chopra
Mumbai : The marycom of Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra says as a producer she wants to develop writers and wants to make content-based films. The actress has turned producer with "Madamji".

"I am a small producer and I can't make big films...I don't want to take favor from anyone and I need a film to prove. I want to make small films with new talent," she said.

"I meet so many people who don't get opportunities at all. I want to develop writers. I want to do content based films and If there is no content, I can't do a film," she added.
Priyanka Chopra also features in the lead in film "Madamji" Directed by Madhur Bhandarkar.


Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.