The Thalaivar Rajnikanth joined Twitter today

Mumbai : One of India’s most pupular film star from south, Rajinikanth has always refrained from having much interaction through social media. Today afternoon however kicked off with the happy news that our Thalaivar has joined Twitter. Within one hour of join Twitter Rajnikanth have a big numbers of followers, He have more then 50,000 followers within one hour of joinin.

Rajinikanth today announced his twitter debut by joining CA Media's celebritity digital network Fluence.This company will manage digital presence and identity of Rajinikanth. The Thalaivar twitted his first twitt :
“I have always believed that my career graph is a miracle I owe my fans. I have been contemplating joining the social media platform for a while to connect with them, hear what they have to say and share my thoughts. Unfortunately I never got around to it until now. By partnering with Fluence I am confident that I have the best team and the best guides who will help me connect with my audience,”said Rajinikanth.

"I decided to start with Twitter because I felt that the platform is abuzz with all the news and the trends that happen across the globe and I'm told that this is where all the best Rajini one liners are!” he added.

Fans of Rajnikanth can also follow him on twitter account by simply dialling, or giving a missed call at 080 6700 6666 to access their idol’s tweets, which is possible due to a global integration between Twitter India and ZipDial. And also follow by Twitter.com/SuperStarRajini or @SuperStarRajini.

Get all updates by Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter

 

Get all updates by Like us on Facebook and Follow on Twitter

Powered by Blogger.